A caffe americano is espresso with (usually hot) water. An iced americano is a cooling treat that doesn't require the chilling time you need for iced coffee. Serves one.
- Cold water
- Sugar of milk (Optional)
- Ice cubes
1. Make one 40 ml shot of espresso by Melitta Caffeo Solo
2. Fill 300 ml glass with ice cubes.
3. Pour the espresso over ice.
4. Fill glass with cold water and stir mixture to equalize temperature.
5. Sweeten to taste or serve with milk.
An iced latte, perfect for summer or anytime you prefer a cold drink to a hot one, is made by pouring espresso and milk over ice. Here how to make the drink like a café barista.
- Espresso machine: Melitta Caffeo Solo
- Carraro Globo Rosso (30% Arabica - 70% Robusta)
- Ices, cold Milk
- Large glass, Spoon
- Flavored syrup or sugar (optional)Instructions
Whether you want to make it special or just have some leftover coffee from breakfast, iced coffee can be a refreshing afternoon treat. If it's really hot outside and you want to cool down but still get your caffeine and coffee flavor, iced coffee is the way to go.
- 40 ml espresso by Carraro Globo Oro
- Ice cubes
- 60 ml cold milk